Monday, February 23, 2009

And so it has begun

(c) 2009 Jeremey Watson


2-23-09 


Today marks the start of a new phase into the metacognitive splendor that is my life*

I plan to explore every aspect of existence in some form of tangible medium...

          Abstraction soothes the soul of a visionary's pensive demeanor.

I travel across the textured existence of a canvas that is slowly gathering memories,--- layer--by-- gestural layer.

I gasp at the thought of the monumental notion which is time--- no--
- eye embrace the pastel facial sheet of her subtle glances, yes she... Life seduces my senses.

Her coy gestures, resemble the fairest hue that the sun doth emit before the moon takes on the later shift of the day--

The purest moment is the next thought of the forthcoming breeze from a new season dawning on the palette of an artist in search of... coincidence*

so i digress.

J.C.WATSON



(c) 2009 Jeremey Watson

No comments: